“Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile,
But sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.”
–Thich Nhat Hanh
Teeth whitening is one of our specialties. We have had years of experience in bleaching teeth and are so excited by the possibilities when we see a patient with a stained or discolored smile. Here are just some of the benefits and features associated with this very popular cosmetic enhancement:
Benefits of Teeth Whitening:
· You will just know that your smile radiates, eliminating any previous smile inhibition that exists because you subconsciously do not want to reveal your stained teeth.
· It brings an additional measure of self-esteem when you are going for that special job interview, a special date or anticipated social event.
· It makes a positive difference in the way you look and act. Unconsciously, you will be more outgoing, animated, and energized.
· You will look and feel younger, more attractive, and more vital.
· Your smile is your “calling card” to the world. Human beings are social creatures and when you meet people they typically decide what kind of person you are by the look in your eyes and your smile. If you are ready to change your smile, teeth whitening is the quickest and least expensive way to do it!
Features of Teeth Whitening:
· It is great for removing “lifestyle” stains like those from tea and coffee.
· The level of whitening is controllable so you can adjust the amount of whitening you get according to your own personal goal.
· You only need to whiten whatever number of teeth that you choose.
· It is the least expensive or invasive of any of the cosmetic procedures. And no shots or drilling!
· It produces results relatively quickly and is easy and cheap to maintain.
· We have three whitening techniques for you to select from: you can choose in-office, in-home, or combination office/home whitening treatments. We are really good at this and get fantastic results regardless of which technique you choose!
Call our office in Southfield at 248-356-8790 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting and arrange a free consultation so we will help you select the best and most appropriate whitening technique for you and your lifestyle and answer any questions you may have!
So until next time,
Mark W Langberg, DDS, MAGD